Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15xLhdDpc

Sunday, April 6, 2008

I Love Sundays!

I just love Sundays. It's like a spring morning and mom's apple pie all wrapped up in one. We're all generally a bit more laid back on this holy morning. We get the coffee on before Grandmother Lillian comes over for breakfast. Ross and David get the feedlot cattle fed and then we enjoy a good visit with those that are up and about. At this season in our lives, we faithfully tune in to the Cornerstone Church on Sunday morning and share what we have gleaned from that weeks sermon. My time of prayer is while I am watering my young flowers, thanking the Good Lord for the day before me and praying that a good rain is on it's way. He waters everything so much better than I do anyway. I thank Him for the provision He has made in the lives of my children. They are all at different crossroads in their lives and I marvel at way He tends to each of their needs individually. Like a packet of mixed wildflowers, they are all different but beautiful in their own way. Sometimes they are fragrant and sometimes they are not .....they grow at their own pace, bloom when they're supposed to, not when I think they should, and hopefully they will produce good seed that brings glory to God and blessings to all those they encounter.

3 comments:

Ranch wife said...

Bravo! Wonderful post, and I am loving the new look. Better explain about those rattler snakes. Don't want folks to think you are weird or something.
Where is the new babies picture? I wanna see him sitting with Ross.
Glad you have had a wonderful day.
M.

Ranch wife said...

I am just so proud of you. The pictures turned out great! The snakes are grosssssss....yuck, but I bet nobody else can top those pics. Ha Ha
M. who can't sleep and is up at 12:00 AM

Ranch Wife said...

Well said dear friend!