Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15xLhdDpc

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Changing gears

After two days of baggin saggin and draggin, I've decided this day to be more uplifting and supportive; you know, like a good bra. There's alot to be said about a good supportive bra especially if you've nursed a few babies and these now older kids have talked you into...maybe jumping on the trampoline, or going horseback; or you've endured driving down a washed out dirt road, in a wore out pickup with no shocks. No imagination needed here! Back to the uplifting part....I woke up this morning bugged eyed and bushy tailed and ready to start the day. We had a wonderful time at Cowboy Church last night - good food, fellowship, music , and a good message to chew on. Katie came home from work safely (I always worry about her driving in so late) and both pups slept all night. The morning shows no promises of a windless day, and there is no prospect of rain but I am thankful for this day. I am blessed with healthy kids, a godly husband and priceless friends I would not trade anything for. " In a way, friendships are kinda like a favorite bra....They're hard to find, and sometimes hard to fit. But once you find a good one, you don't ever want to give it up!" Till next time, adios.

8 comments:

Ranch wife said...

Oh, I love it! That was so good. Full of wisdom, but yet with a chuckle. Can't get better then that.
M.

Ranch Wife said...

Ahh, see ~ I knew you were a natural blogger!Your wit and spunk come right through in your words. I'm so thankful for the good bras that have blessed my life.

~K

Ranch wife said...

OK were is the new post I just knew you were gona post today. :) :)
~m.

Paula said...

I like Vanity Fair, but Pat, Tracy, and Les offer great support! After four babies - I need all the support I can get! How about a post on Spanx - no not a spanking - those tight little no legged panty hose that hug ya so tight your head bout pops off! I wore a pair the other day and haven't quite recovered!

Anonymous said...

Especially good push-up bra's. :P

Anglican Mama said...

Oh my, that's a classic analogy if I ever heard one! One I'm going to print this moment, and put in my collection of quotes. :-)
Very true, thanks for the reminder of thankfulness.

Ranch wife said...

Ok as wonderful as this post was,
and I have to say I envy the fact that you can make a whole post spiritual just by using a bra. It is time for another one.
I am on cottonpicker post withdrawal.
Your friend...
Ranch Wife

Blogging is a responsibility!

cottonpicker said...

Looky here Ranch Wife, unlike good biscuits, you can't have them everyday!