Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15xLhdDpc

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Dedicated to the "Ranch wife..... loving life at the end of the dirt road"

Well girls, here you have it. I've only been at this for three solid hours. There are no words to describe this experience except....well there are no words!! In the last 48 hours I have E-mailed my first set of pictures to Walgreens, did an online Bible Study, and now I'm an official blogger....sorta. Only time will tell. Karin, Marquita, and Sarah.... thankyou....I think!

4 comments:

Ranch Wife said...

Well it's about time! Well done and welcome to the blogging hen house my friend! Glad to know that my nagging does not always fall upon deaf ears.So proud of you!

Ranch wife said...

I found it!!!!!!!!!!Yeah!!! Can't wait to read all the words of wisdom that I just know will be pouring out of you!
Hum.....blogging hen house....now that sounds like a new post or something....
Welcome to the blogging world. The site looks cute. I am impressed you got the pictures on all by yourself!
Makes me feel even more inadequate then I already am. Ha Ha
M.

Anonymous said...

Yay! Welcome to the blogging world Lora!!

Anglican Mama said...

Oh my goodness, I loved your profile description of yourself...you perfect described how I feel every morning! :-) Just give me coffee and chocolate before I maul you. Haha!

Looking forward to reading your posts--sounds like they're gonna be as much fun to read as Karin and Marquita's! Now I need to get this blogger-converting-squad on my mother...hmmm, hint hint. :-)