Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15xLhdDpc

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Whew.....Me Too!!

As I sit here choking down the last of the tamales, I can't help being thankful the holidays are almost over. It's always kind of a letdown after the presents are all opened, the anticipation of Santa Clause is a memory, and the tree taken down, that all the months of preparation, baking, shopping and such is......just over. And for me, it's hard to combine the hoopla of Santa Clause and decorating with the holiness of our Savior's birth. I just don't know how to do it all and feel good about it afterwards. I always vow that the next year will be different but it never is. I wish I could separate the two and celebrate them separately somehow. Anyhoo, it's a done deal and now I'm fixing to figure out how this Wii Fit game I got for Christmas is going to work out. Of course, I do believe I'm the one who is supposed to do the working out....maybe tomorrow.

No comments: