Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15xLhdDpc

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Busted!

An amazing, wonderful thing happens when the Christmas tree goes up....especially when three of our newest family members have never seen one. `The twinkling lights and shiny ornaments are just too tempting not to touch and pretty wrapping paper proves too irresistable for a certain weinie dog.All in all it hasn't been so bad. Dogs and kids are trainable. Torn paper and broken ornaments are just par for the course - Karli has however pulled a tag or two off a gift or three and if Jake happens to open a gift that includes body butter and bikini wax, he will know he is not the recipient. Till next time, adios.

5 comments:

Ranch wife said...

Cute pictures. I hope poor Jake does not have that happen to him....Although it might be pretty funny.

~M~

Ranch Wife said...

I think you should make certain Jake gets that gift - and I want to be there with my camera!

Cow Pies & Mud Pies said...

That is hilarious! Very cute pics...can't believe how much Miss Karli has grown! What a wonderful Christmas you have in store with that little one!

I'm with you on the Christmas challenge...if I can keep my composure while shopping today, I'll have done something really wonderful for someone else! ha ha ha

Anonymous said...

LOL! I would love to see Jake's face if he got that gift! Too funny!

Seeing Karli makes me look forward to our little man being here next Christmas! ;)

Paula said...

Sweet Baby under the tree! That would be pretty funny . . . bikini wax, etc.! And then explaining how it is used!