Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15xLhdDpc

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

PMS to Fall Decorating...go figure

Can't explain it - not even gonna to try. Woke up PMS'n and in a few`short hours...just plain MS'N (don't believe that is a network) which led to today's "fall decorating". Yes I know it's not fall. We're barely out of spring but something had to give. This oppressive heat is killing me and there's just something about the color of fall that lends a feeling that cool weather is on it's way. When I went out into the container to get my oakleaves and pinecones and such, it was all I could do to stay out of the Christmas decor. I do believe my family would have had me committed.... but as long as there is refigerated air I really don't care. Gotta go....I think my carpet is dry enough to start putting my furniture back....yes I even shampooed the carpet. Have heart, my sanity is due back Saturday morning about 9:00 a.m. and only Ranch Wife knows why! Till next time...adios

7 comments:

Pat - Arkansas said...

Hang in there, Cottonpicker! This, too, shall pass!
If you have lots of left over energy between now and Friday, come shampoo my carpet for me, would you? {{hugs}}

Ranch wife said...

Oh my word! I don't know it had gotten so bad that you are confusing seasons! Hang on Cottonpicker! Saturday is coming! At exactly 9:30 I think you need to put on your swim suit, get a tall glass of tea, a giant bar of chocolate and go and float on A floaty thing in the pool, and just breath a deep sigh of relief!
~M~

Anonymous said...

Holy Moly! And I thought I had it bad-if it makes you feel any better just remember that I don't have any a/c.

Ranch Wife said...

I do believe an intervention is needed - I'll be at your place at 9:30 and I'll bring the chocolate. We'll have to eat it fast, before it melts. I don't think that'll be a problem.

You know, the days are speeding by much too quickly as it is and here you are playing in fall leaves. If you have control over the seasons, why don't you do something useful, like make it rain! (grin)

Ranch wife said...

You know, the more I have thought about this the more worried I have become..I mean even the thought that you thought about putting up Christmas decorations in June...I don't know. I feel that Karin is right, you need intervention..and soon..but first you have to admit that you need help. Yes I believe that you have what is called....seasonal disillusion syndrome. With help I do believe that the recovery rate is almost 100%, but get help woman! Doing the tra-la-la thing in triple digit heat is not cool!
Of course when that little twitty bird flies the coop tomorrow morning, your mental status may make a rapid recovery. Ha Ha

~M~

Paula said...

Yep! The first step to recovery is admitting it! With chocolate!

Paula said...

You know . . . I love the colors of fall. I just painted my kitchen and dining area a color called "Butter Creme" and have accented with rusts, browns, oranges, and yellows. And yes . . . I have some acorn and pinecone stuff too! Out ALL year round! Enjoy your fall!