Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15xLhdDpc

Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday Madness......

You bet I was in the big middle of all that....wouldn't miss it for nothin! The way we work this deal, is the day before, which would be Thanksgiving, right after dinner, all us cousins pull out out the store adds and start a tactical logistics plan to maximize our dollars spent in the shortest distance possible. This year, we had 82 at our little family get- together so we had a battle plan that would shame our military.....the most important rule we follow has nothing to do with being courteous or tactful, but to have fun. We compare deals, clip coupons to maximize early bird specials, and then compare the percentage of Christmas Shopping successfully completed. After the crafts fair, we all meet for hot chocolate and brag about all our big deals.....then we hug each other bye and start our diet and exercise program to get in shape for next year's shopping extravaganza. Tomorrow I start wrapping, undecorating the fall decorations and start cleaning and preparing for Christmas. Baking will start when that whole mess is cleaned up... Well peeps, it's been a long day and I hope you all had a blessed Thanksgiving and successful black friday.....till next time, adios.

3 comments:

Ranch wife said...

You are a crazy woman. Are maybe brave...hum....I think crazy.:)

~M~

Paula said...

I could just hug you! You are a nut, a huge nut!

Cow Pies & Mud Pies said...

Black Friday has never been a tradition for my family...I'm not sure I want to...unless I run with you! How fun...:)