Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15xLhdDpc

Friday, February 26, 2010

Bathing Suit....Take 2

Well now, where does our story pick up? Ah yes....right after I received my package all the way from Michegan. I was almost afraid to open it. How many times have I gone through this...how many times have I tried on clothing that wasn't what I envisioned. You always think you're gonna look like the model that is advertising the whatever it is you're interested in....you know it's true. And inevitable, they will have a size 0 model advertising a size 16 article thinking we aren't smart enough to know the difference. Anyhoo, back to the bathing suit at large. Well as a matter of fact it was NOT large....I've had training bras that were bigger than what was sent. The bottoms were perfect, and the fabric was pretty but oh my.... if this is an E cup, I must be WAY up the alphabet somewhere. What does come after ... E? Well, I did what any responsible disgruntled customer would do....I gave them a call. I won't go into all the details of my frustrating conversation with a receptionist who obviously stuffs, but I will say that I am sending that intsy bitsy excuse for a bikini top back and I'm including my new bra along with, so they will have an idea of what a woman of my stature needs, so the girls can be covered up....till next time, adios.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, I know that problem. My grandmother tried to take me swim suit shopping in Hawaii. I couldn't find anything with enough SUPPORT. Maybe those kinda tops work for the ladies that sit on the beach and look cute but I'm the kind that goes JUMPING in the waves. ;) I honestly didn't know there was anything bigger than a DD and that's just because I uh am not that far from DD lol

Sara said...

Well where is the picture????I wanna see the picture of the suit!

~M~

cottonpicker said...

At this point, I would be topless...sent back the top to be REDONE!! Patience is what I need...

Paula said...

I am so jealous! Double diggets!! Those of us still in the first three letters of the alphabet would like one of your D's please! Mahahahawaahaha! Can't wait to see the top. I've never been able to stay in the bottoms!

NaomiG said...

Stopped by from Ranch Wife, hope you find a swimsuit that you're happy with! I have very similar problem. One thing I've found is getting a strapless, and then adding the straps that usually come with is the most decent. because it goes straight across the top, and holds in the girls instead of a v-neck style, which usually sends my cleavage up to my chin. :-) Hope you find something--that is so frustrating. I'm threatening to go into bra/swimsuit making because I can never find comfy, cute, and decent, supportive ones.

Ranch Wife said...

Makes you wonder who makes these suits...must be a man. I'm thinking we'll take a cruise one day too, but I won't find myself with your delimma because our cruise will be heading to Alaska. Problem solved. Keep us posted.

Anonymous said...

Hey I gotta mention this, check out Title Nine. Only place I get bras from because they make GOOD supportive ones, have swimwear too, only problem is they're $$$

http://www.titlenine.com/