Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15xLhdDpc

Monday, January 12, 2009

Bizare Behavior

Recently I have been exhibiting some bizarre behavior.....more so than usual. At this moment, I'm listening to disco music and mixing brownies. Yes, I have indeed discovered YouTube and have listened to everything from Elton John to Led Zeppelin. I don't know what is happening...perhaps I am oozing off into my mid-high days dancing under a disco ball - funking out to "She's a brick house" or maybe reliving the era of Saturday Night Fever....whatever it is, it's quite disturbing. If I was to try to pull a move right now, I'd probably pull something out where it would never go back. My theory is, I think I have been spending too much time with infants and collage kids. Somewhere in my psyche I've sprung something loose and now I'm stuck in the psychedelic world of the 70's. How will I ever get back?? It wasn't especially fun then - the brownies are almost done and chocolate always makes the world seem right. Till next time, stay groovy.....I mean adios.

4 comments:

Odd Chick said...

just don't put anything in those brownies and go ahead and set yourself free, even if it's only moments in your day - you deserve it!!

cottonpicker said...

How odd....this is twice that someone has mentioned me adding "something" to the brownies...hmmmmm

Paula said...

YouTube can be a wonderful place! Wicked also! So look out! Great worship videos and yes, my husband finally realized that Van Halen is a little fruity!

I need some of those brownies and go ahead and add whatever you like!

Blessings~
P.

Paula said...

Okay - Your bizare behavior has gone on long enough! Turn off YouTube right now! You've probably slipped back in time and are now wearing tie-died aprons!

(Smile)

P.