Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15xLhdDpc

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Potty Training and Wedding Planning......

My confession is....I have been sucked, hook, line and sinker into the facebook scene and have no excuses except...well, I have none....It's been a busy summer, between hay hauling, wedding planning , ranch rodeos and now, we are in the throws of potty training Karli...and none of the above mentioned is conducive to anything else. To bring ya'll up to speed, Ben came back from Afghanistan in May, Jake proposed to his sweetie that same weekend and now we're planning a January 15th wedding. Jake also started his senior year of college as did Ben. Katie still loves working for Gateway Christian School and we still love taking Karli with us everywhere we go. Ross and I did take a week vacation in Cozumel Mexico, cruising on the infamous Ecstacy ship that listed and made the CNN news. Here of late, I'm putting up sweet corn that Sweet Farmer so generously plants for friends and neighbors and if I don't quit eating 8 ears of buttered sweet corn every night, Ross is going to put me in the feed lot. I start a Bible Study in the morning and having an engagement party planned for next weekend so......I'm really going to be better after all this and .......till next time ....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad on the safe return, the engagement and all! Don't stay too busy

Cow Pies & Mud Pies said...

WOW...you are Busy! Miss hearing from you..especially since I quit Facebook...it ruined my work computer and I think my home computer. Anywhoo...back to blog land only and it's not much...can't download any pics now. Technology. Love it/hate it.
Take care!!

Paula said...

I must confess . . . I got sucked into the FaceBook scene too! I've missed my blogging and it seems like winter is the best time to do it! You've got exciting times!! I'm happy for you.

P.

Pat - Arkansas said...

You have been a busy bee. Congratulations to the bride and groom to be, and thanks be to God for Ben's safe return.

If all that corn is getting to be too much, I could come help you eat it! YUM!

Paula said...

Girl! I so know what you mean about facebooking. It's quick and simple and wow . . . we talk alot on it!

I am having to go private on my blog - jump over and get the details!