Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15xLhdDpc

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Does The Flag Still Wave?

Anticipating a new year is almost like looking forward to a trip to the dentist. You know there will be pain, it's gonna be expensive, and there's no guaranteed results - but hopefully something good will come from it. No I am not a pessimist, but after this past year of economic, spiritual, and moral upheaval, I am a bit cautious. As the old saying goes, " I love my country, but I'm afraid of my government." And yes indeedy, I also know that God is still on the throne; that He's well aware of where we're at and where we're going as a people and a nation, but I tire of watching the livelihood of good people being tossed away by environmental terrorists, the welfare of animals overriding the holocaust of unborn children, and the influx of immoral filth being accepted, let alone celebrated.

Check out this video. It aired on Hal Lindsey a few months ago, and I thought it was awesome. We need more of these brave souls speaking up on our nation's behalf!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpQOCvthw-o

3 comments:

Ranch Wife said...

Well said. Amen.

Paula said...

Preach it Sista! I'll watch the video!

Ranch wife said...

Amen and Amen again. Gona watch the video

~M~